Vitro Minerals is a leading manufacturer of recycled glass fillers & extenders. These products are widely used in the coatings, plastics, rubber, and adhesives/sealants industries to provide functional, recycled content. They also act as an excellent mineral admixture providing a 100% “green” construction material that helps contribute to the sustainability of cement and concrete.
- Free of Crystalline Silica – Fully amorphous
- Inert/Corrosion Resistance – Typical pH range is 10.0 – 10.5
- Abrasion Resistant – Mohs hardness of 5.5
- Low Specific Gravity – 2.55
- 100% Recycled Content – Certified pre-consumer and post-consumer feed stocks
- Uniform Color – In some cases GE brightness in excess of 90
- Uniform Particle Size Distribution – < 325 Mesh and finer with Hegman fineness of 6
- Surface Modifiable – Highly polar surfaces couple efficiently with silanes and other additives.